CQC invites you to join our collaboratives and workshops - gathering with peers and experts - to learn how to deliver the highest quality healthcare in California.
Programs are available to physician groups, health plans and other healthcare organizations, and are designed for:
- Project Managers
- Quality Improvement / Performance Imporvement / Quality Assurance team members
- Program Directors
How do CQC programs benefit me?
- Learn how peers from other California medical groups and IPAs run parts of their organization, and hear how they made changes in a wide variety of affordable programs and workshops
- Share best practices, successes, and challenges in patient care and clinical operations
- Interact with peers at in-person sessions and webinars led by national and local healthcare industry experts
- Access online resources, templates
- Develop action plans with guidance by CQC's experienced team